Who we are Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're h
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in – commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals – starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Ready to invest in you? As an intern at Bitpanda, you won’t be fetching coffees. Instead, you’ll be empowered to grow and make a real impact — right from day one! By being on Team Bitpanda, you’ll work with and learn from the best of the best, gaining a full insight into the industry. We also offer team bootcamps for learning more about the agile work environment, task management, blockchain technology and more. So come join us, and together, we’ll continue to turn the world of investing upside down!
Start date: 1 March 2022
End date: 15 August 2022
Working Hours: 40 hours
As a Sales Intern at Bitpanda Pro, you’ll support the Institutional Sales function to attract new institutional partners and onboard them to Bitpanda Pro. You’ll also evaluate clients’ individual requirements to help improve Bitpanda’s institutional product offering and activate existing traders.
What you’ll do
- Help establish Bitpanda Pro as the leading brand for institutional traders
- Generate sales qualified leads through email campaigns, LinkedIn and other appropriate channels
- Provide basic operational support to the sales team, such as managing CRM data and providing metrics and reporting from the data
- Assist in continuous efforts to improve customer onboardings (document collection, correspondence and customer success)
- Research and generate lists of potential customers, partnerships or sponsorship opportunities
Who are you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree or are in the final steps of graduating in Business, Management, Finance or a relevant field
- You are passionate about and have first-hand experience in cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- You have a strong understanding of finance and trading
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and are adept at relationship building
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of German is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events – both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.