Pleasant work environment
Learning and development
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. As one of Switzerland’s best employers of 2022, we are proud to rank among the top 20 preferred companies within the “Internet, Telecommunication and IT” category. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
Are you currently pursuing studies in marketing? Are you eager to expand your knowledge and gain practical experience? If you’re seeking an internship opportunity and can commit to working at least 80%, we invite you to apply now! This internship will provide you with valuable hands-on experience and the opportunity to make a real impact in the field of marketing.
Assist the Category Marketing Managers with the following tasks:
- Website Management: managing and maintaining the company website, ensuring up-to-date, accurate, and strategically aligned content. This includes updating product/service information, creating engaging visuals, optimizing web pages for SEO, and monitoring website analytics for improvement (internal training on Drupal and Matomo will be provided if needed).
- Collaboration with Business Area Experts: work closely with experts from different business areas, such as IT and Business Advisory, Cloud services, Big data and Business Intelligence, Microsoft Solutions, AWS, etc.), to gather insights for creating compelling internal and external content.
- Content Creation: create persuasive content for various marketing materials, including brochures, presentations, case studies, blog articles, emails, and LinkedIn posts.
- Campaign Management: planning, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of B2B marketing campaigns.
- Analytics and Reporting: assist in analyzing campaign performance metrics and preparing reports to evaluate the success of marketing initiatives.
- Event Coordination: help in organizing and coordinating marketing events like trade shows, conferences, webinars, including logistics, materials preparation, and post-event follow-up.
- CRM Support: assist in managing customer relationship management (CRM) tools and databases, ensuring data accuracy, and supporting lead generation and tracking.
- Market Research: conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and customer insights.
- Translation and Localization: Support the translation of marketing materials from English to French and German.
- Provide administrative support within the Marketing department.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good life balance (41 working hours per week and possibility to work 2 days per week from home.
- Currently pursuing or graduating with a Master’s degree in marketing or a related field and able to work 80%-100% for at least 6 months
- Strong interest in B2B marketing and communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French and/or German would be an advantage)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms is a plus
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas
- Adaptable and open to working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Some previous exposure to the IT industry would be a plus