AgAu AG is a company involved in strategic technology consulting and trading of commodities based in Zug, Switzerland. AgAu.io ® is issuing Gold and Silver backed tokens through its systems and partn
AgAu AG is a company involved in strategic technology consulting and trading of commodities based in Zug, Switzerland. AgAu.io ® is issuing Gold and Silver backed tokens through its systems and partner networks. The ambitious project aims to revolutionise the payment and monetary system. AgAu is looking for additional resources to lead the day to day tasks in supporting the team. This position is a great opportunity for a graduate student with the ambition to step into a business role in a disruptive industry. The position requires a very strong attention to detail in managing diverse organisational tasks. The candidate must have a strong intellect, initiative and problem-solving skills, time management and exceptional social skills. This key role offers an exceptional opportunity to grow within a leading and disrupting blockchain technology company with an established brand in the CryptoValley, Zug, Switzerland.
Title: Your title will be Junior Research Analyst and you will report directly to the Marketing Team of the Company. After this first phase, depending on a joint evaluation, a permanent employment is possible, but not guaranteed.
The Candidate will show ability to performs general research duties to support day-to-day department operations in areas such as supporting in the definition of IT infrastructure and software requirements, research and consulting about best practice IT tools and management practices, market research and bring innovative ideas in the field of Blockchain. The candidate will be required to support in administrative tasks such as: scheduling of meetings, calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, screening mail, and maintaining documentation records. The candidate must have the ability to work independently and remotely and have an extraordinary sense of initiative and creativity to design and implement new research and data collecting methods.
Duties: As the AgAu.io project is in a “Startup Phase”, you will have the opportunity to execute on a vast range of duties and responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Create new business models and take initiative in building AgAu Ecosystem
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Prepare correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
- Provide administrative support for programs; projects or processes specific to the operating unit served; and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched.
- Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
- Develop and produce reports as assigned.
- May monitor and coordinate workflows and keep records updated as assigned
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer & Marketing Team
All About You
- Proactive, autonomous and self-driven
- Strategic and Analytical skills. Experience in collecting, interpreting and organizing data.
- IT infrastructure and software knowledge
- Knowledge and deep interest in disrupting technologies such as Blockchain/DLT,
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office; eager to learn new business tools
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Solid inter-personal and communication skill
- A well-developed sense of responsibility and confidentiality
Languages: English is the working languages for this project, while fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of another language is an advantage, in particular Spanish, German, French and Chinese.
To Apply: Evaluation of qualified candidates may include a written or oral assessment exercise and an interview. *Note this is an unpaid internship, only serious candidates apply.
Education: Advanced pending or acquired university degree in Business, Management, Data Analytics or any related field. Qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Include a short cover letter including 5 bullet points mentioning why we should choose you.
You may include any relevant information (Academic papers, research, idea propositions…)
Here you can find further details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOEMA2SttRPa7zfMyYfATMqmU_MLXG0g/view?usp=sharing
Contract length: 3-6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends