About Nature Preserve Nature Preserve is a venture capital backed sustainability-centered food tech startup. We are on a mission to make the food system more transparent and climate-conscious. We bel
About Nature Preserve
Nature Preserve is a venture capital backed sustainability-centered food tech startup. We are on a mission to make the food system more transparent and climate-conscious. We believe sustainability should be driven by data. Our primary focus is a blockchain-based SaaS climate impact analysis and food traceability solution. By leveraging the traceability of blockchain together with our impact algorithms, businesses can track and trace the real impact of food products throughout the supply chain.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Coordinate data collection and documentation for LCA calculations with the team
- Coordinate data collection and documentation for Environmental Footprint calculations with the team
- Create and secure ongoing documentation and update of our knowledge library.
You can expect to work 10-20 hours per week. While we are flexible in accommodating the working hours to your studies, we also expect you to provide support in meeting stringent company deadlines if required.
We would expect that the successful candidate:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (this is our company language)
- Is a hands-on, self-motivated person with a passion for system establishment and data- driven sustainability
- Is structured and detail oriented, with a data driven approach
- Is currently studying or have a technical background in Environmental Science, life cycle assessment in food and calculating Environmental Footprint of food products
- Ability to communicate scientific data
- Coding experience (Python, Django, etc) is a plus but not a must
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a short application explaining who you are and why you are applying for the position. Please send you application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The office is in Søborg, Denmark, but the position can also in some cases be offered as remote
For more information or questions please contact Hansol at email@example.com