Internship / Flexiship Chief Tomorrow Officer
Your task The goal of this internship is to solve your #questionfortomorrow during a 6-months internship and to work independently on a topic of your choice by defining your project, with your
The goal of this internship is to solve your #questionfortomorrow during a 6-months internship and to work independently on a topic of your choice by defining your project, with your own scope, and your own way of working. At the end of this program, you can provide the company a prototype or a MVP for your solution. The Chief Tomorrow Officer team will support you by providing you with access to a network of experts. However, the responsibility of solving the question is in your hands.
Your project should be related to one of Deutsche Telekom working areas such as:
- Public transport and automotive solution
- Cloud services and solutions
- Blockchain technologies
- Metaverse and digital twin
If you’re an enrolled student, adventurous, keen to question the status quo and want to pave your own way, submit your #questionfortomorrow in your application and be as creative as possible (drawing, video, etc.).
You don’t need to write a fancy cover letter – what we really need is you r #questionfortomorrow. Send us your idea with 1-2 slides or a video to explain your question.
- You are passionate about technology and innovative IT solutions
- You are output oriented
- You are a great team player
- You love learning new things
- You are a networker and inspire others to break new ground with you
- You enjoy tackling problems in a sustainable way – by meaningfully involving others in the process
- You are optimistic and pragmatic
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you’ve been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you’re in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We’re looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.