About us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankab
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
About the role
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Technology (CIO office) team in our Zurich office for a period of 6 months.
- Provide support to the CIO on various strategic and day-to-day matters related to our Tech stack, Strategy, Products, Security etc.
- Provide support with IT team meetings (create presentation, document meeting minutes, follow-up with stakeholders on action/task items)
- Work with various stakeholders within IT and in other functions to support the progress of various projects and workstreams. Identify and escalate potential barriers or roadblocks and develop mitigation actions
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of access automation project and other IT projects
- Identify opportunities and solutions to further improve efficiencies and streamline processes
- Possess or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with visualisation software like Microsoft PowerBI is a plus
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain
- Experience in financial services-relevant industries
- Affinity to tech products and solutions
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!