Our mission We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality of t
We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality of their work and strength of their community.
With Fuel we want to enable creators to launch and manage their own NFT projects within minutes, no coding skills required.
Join us to fuel the web3 revolution.
- Music: Be part of the team which manages an NFT Drop for a musician (currently Tomorrowland DJs) start to finish
- Community: Act as the key spokesperson between fanbase and musician by growing and managing the artist’s community
- Sales: Get involved in artist sourcing – from the first touchpoint to final closing
- You have built and managed web3 communities in the past
- You own NFTs or have profound knowledge of the space
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree from a reputable university
- You have first working experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e.g., consulting, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- 30 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Stock options
- Ξ Get paid in cryptocurrency (opt.)
- ⏰ Flexible working hours
- ️ Office space in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Health Insurance (if needed)