Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum…...
Sygnum clients team helps corporate, institutional and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Corporate Finance, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include private clients, asset managers, financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds etc..
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our B2B team in our Zurich office for a period of 6 months.
- Support the B2B team in ensuring that the envisioned Clients roadmap is realized and Sygnum’s solutions are continuously enhanced and expanded.
- Develop tailor-made presentations for various client meetings by gathering scope and expectations from Chief B2B Officer
- Support the B2B team in various reports and analyses related to clients, products, competitors, industry trends etc
- Work in close cooperation with the different Sygnum teams to identify the requirements of the market and the ecosystem that will have an impact on our offerings today and in the future.
- Team up with our sales team and support them in client meetings, both with (U)HNWI clients as well as institutional investors
- Possess or pursuing a Master’s Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
- First experience in a FinTech start-up or top-tier consultancy preferred
- Loves to inspire clients
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Great Story teller.
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain
- Experience in financial services-relevant industries
- Client oriented, organised and with excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English and in German
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV and your motivation letter. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.