Recognized for its know-how in Haute Horlogerie and Haute Joaillerie, Chopard is celebrated for its creative audacity and its conception of ethical and responsible luxury. Proud of its values and trad
Recognized for its know-how in Haute Horlogerie and Haute Joaillerie, Chopard is celebrated for its creative audacity and its conception of ethical and responsible luxury. Proud of its values and traditions, our Maison breathes its family spirit into relationships with its employees and customers, striving to deliver an extraordinary brand experience.
Chopard can draw upon a vast reservoir of in-house expertise and experience uniting more than 45 different crafts within the twin fields of swiss watch and high jewellery-making.
The International Sales Training Manager ensures Sales Training and Chopard Retail Excellence needs supporting business requirements are consistently met. In this role, you are responsible for managing, directing, developing and executing programs, systems, approach, tools, practices, measures, and rewards to establish a sales-driven – customer focused organization for Retail and Franchised boutiques together with the appropriate follow-up together with the support of the Training network.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Content Development (for boutiques population mainly)
- Be the key driving force in the direction and the development of the International Sales Training standards for the boutique’s population. This is done in collaboration with Corporate Marketing, LaaS and Regional Training network on digital and in-class contents. First topics to address are:
- Update of the Chopard sales ceremony (flagship and non Flagship)
- Cross selling
- Remote selling (Mobile 360)
- New payment methods and technologies (Buy now-pay later; crypto currencies, etc.)
- Retail systems (Cegid, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ensure contents support teams to achieve Retail KPIs
- Create and update the training path for the following populations: Boutique New Hires, Sales Associates, Boutique Managers, Retail Managers, Area Sales Managers, Sales Trainers and Distributors, in alignment with LaaS and HR.
- Support Retail department and Franchised boutiques population, aligning efforts to address needs and gaps, helping to standardize best practices, training programs and modules to infuse sales growth. Coordinate with the Boutique Development Manager – Global Markets
- Ensure the essential training for WS sales teams are available and deployed (product modules)
- Responsible for the retail onboarding process definition and coordinate the roll out by local retail or HR teams: regular update of the process and follow-up on a global basis
- Responsible for leading, improving and deploying the Chopard retail coaching program for Boutique Managers
Seminars (on-site or virtual seminars)
- Organize regular boutique manager seminars as well as welcome seminars for new joiners.
- Create, lead, communicate and organize Retail incentive programs within the Retail and Corporate network (Chopard Millionaire’s Club and Palme d’Or of Retail Excellence)
- Lead and execute global Train-the-Trainer (TTT) initiatives about retail and sales specific content to deploy content to regional training network, supporting in-country sales training teams to build robust commercial solutions.
- Effectively model and coach training managers in facilitation and training excellence about retail and sales specific content (TTT), including WS the area sales managers based in Geneva.(Note: any none sales / retail specific content training or coaching is under LaaS scope)
- Coordinate and organize staff factory visit
- Coordinate and organize LUC ambassador seminar / HH seminar
- Coordinate and organize CRM ambassador seminar
- Coordinate and follow up on Crime control seminar (Security), in collaboration with external partner
- Propose, launch and follow-up a customer experience program (Mystery shopping or any related program) in all sales channels.
- Create, monitor and track store visit meetings
- Participate to the ChopLearn for external partners deployment project
- Be proactive, efficient and show leadership within a matrix environment in particular, develop a formal and informal working relationship with local trainers
- Monitor the actual training curriculums and programs in our boutiques
- Gather feedback and ensure corporate training identity and processes
- Anticipate the future development of team members
- Hold monthly meetings with direct and dotted line reports (local training managers) on retail training topics
- Be mindful of team member’s well-being and provide a healthy work environment
- Promote and show alignment with corporate decisions
Your background and competencies/skills
- Sales experience in the luxury industry (soft or hard luxury)
- +5 years of Educating, Training and Coaching experience
- An understanding of training methodologies and techniques and adult learning principles and practices
- Strong sales and results orientation (Retail KPIs driven)
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Experience in developing educational training program
- Team management experience
- Strong presentation and coaching skills
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in English and French
- Authoring tool knowledge a plus : Elucidat
Contract Type: Unbefristet
Working Time rate: Vollzeit