We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information....
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the bedrock of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
- We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information.
- We provide the most granular trade data, order books, and aggregated datasets in the industry (covering 85 000+ traded instruments)
- We deliver historical and real-time data to clients through a robust set of APIs and provide extensive CSV file datasets.
- We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by thousands of industry professionals.
- Triple digit client growth over the past 12 months
- Team doubled in size in 2020 with more growth opportunities to come
- Raised a €5m seed round from top-tier VC investors.
- Grew to become an international and diverse team of 18 with backgrounds from HSBC, Euronext, Silicon Valley Bank, VMware, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Murex, Credit Agricole, and more.
- Recognized as Startup of the Year (Investance Partners) and our CEO was awarded Startup Professional of the Year (Waters Technology).
- Research read by thousands of industry professionals and redistributed through Refinitiv, Dow Jones Factiva, and Coindesk Research Hub.
- Innovative in the decentralized finance space, working with leading DeFi projects.
Who We Are
We are a team of (18+) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy. We pride ourselves on our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace. At Kaiko, you will join a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to take ownership over your work, while working collaboratively with a talented team.
Company Values (GATTOE)
Grit: Perseverance and passion to reach our goals
Authenticity: Come as you are and grow into who you want to be (we value personal development and work-life balance)
Trust: We have each other’s back (both colleagues and clients)
Thoughtfulness: We care and respect each other and embrace our differences
Ownership – We are a team of go-getters and pride ourselves on our ability to take initiative across a range of projects
Excellence: We are committed to delivering high standards to our colleagues and clients
The job takes place in the HR & Happiness department. In the context of Kaiko’s rapid growth, we ambition to double our team by the end of 2021. Therefore, we are building stronger HR strategy to support growth and impulse company culture globally in all offices (Paris, NY, Tokyo & Singapore)
If you are looking for a rewarding internship where you can grow in a variety of HR subjects, you have come to the right place! Under the supervision of HR, here’s what you will do:
GENERALIST HR PROJECTS
You will work primarily with our HR officer, as well as Kaiko operational managers and external partners to build a unique HR strategy for employees in all of Kaiko’s locations:
- Onboarding and employee experience
- Actively contribute to upcoming Employer Branding activities & the social media presence
- Manage administrative tasks & employees’ digital files
- Answer employees’ questions
- Take part in the organization of HR events and team building activities
- Propose and implement new and diverse topics according to HR strategy
- You will discover and participate in recruitment missions, from the search for candidates to their integration in the company:
- Sourcing: Publication of job offers on job boards, activation of the school network …
- Reception, sorting and registration of applications
- Telephone preselection of candidates
- Conduct of individual interviews
- Follow-up of responses to candidates interviewed and check their references
- Drafting of interview report and constitution of application file
- Follow-up of post-interview candidate files (Identity document, social security certificate, etc.)
- SIRH: support the implement our new ATS tool, formalize recruitment processes in place and/or improve existing ones
- Maintain good relations with all internal and external recruiting partners
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fully fluent in both English and French
- Master’s degree in preparation in Business School or a similar academic background
- First experience in talent acquisition required (experience of sourcing/headhunting is a plus)
- Team player who is highly collaborative, creative, participative, autonomous with strong sense of responsibility
- MS Office
NICE TO HAVE
- HRIS tools: Payfit, ATS, etc.
- First experience in HR, preferably in startup structure or finance industry
- Motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador of the HR function
- Passionate about cryptocurrency/blockchain or at least willing to learn about the industry
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Date de début prévue : 01/06/2021
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Stage
Salaire : 1 000,00€ à 1 500,00€ par mois
- Participation au Transport
- Travail à Distance
- Périodes de Travail de 8 Heures
- Anglais (Exigé)
- Temporairement en raison du COVID-19