Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our ‘Core’ games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing, and launching new hit games, whilst our ‘Live’ games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
As a Core Studio Director, you will work on developing new, original gameplays with your team of game developers and game artists.
- Lead and manage the studio (team of gameplay developers and game artists) with the support of the VP Core Studios and headquarters teams
- Manage the studio’s budgetInspire and motivate the teams working on the games, and maintain enthusiasm for the project
- Onboard and coach your creative team so they can reach their goals
- Optimize continuously game creation process
- Monitor and improve game metrics
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative mindset
- At least 8 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry
- At least 4 years of experience as a Lead/Manager