Switzerland - Zürich Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management Group Functions Job Reference # 243275BR City Züric
Job Reference #
We are seeking for our future colleague to:
- Lead, consult and implement digital transformation initiatives across all business functions considering the latest technological trends
- Partner with senior management to build awareness, asses opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function
- Build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders
- Push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offering of the unit which align with the business needs for today and the future
Your team helps UBS business functions to implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. Digital Solutions team is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking in practice. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
- At least 4 years of full time experience working at a global strategy or business consulting firm with a focus digital transformation and emerging technologies
- Exceptional academic track record with an advanced degree
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, other languages a plus
- Have a strong consulting skillset in structured problem solving and thinking strategically towards client objectives
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems, open for learning and applying new topics and propose new ideas
- A strong team player and communicator, able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders
- Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
- Knowledge and hands on working experience in one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation, Blockchain
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements