Company Overview Founded in 2015, nChain initially focused purely on the research and development needed to drive enterprise application of the nascent blockchain technology. In 2019, bespoke soluti
Founded in 2015, nChain initially focused purely on the research and development needed to drive enterprise application of the nascent blockchain technology.
In 2019, bespoke solutions and commercial applications were offered to clients to serve their data integrity needs.
Today, nChain offers a suite of commercial products and services, leveraged by our portfolio of over 250 patent-pending or granted inventions.
The group’s technology platform Kensei provides seamless access to commercial blockchain infrastructure and applications, reducing the need for organisations to undertake complex development work or develop in-house blockchain expertise.
At nChain we believe that the world can trust in the data upon which it relies. Our purpose is to mitigate reliance on unreliable data and to enable our customers to focus on generating new value streams.
Visit www.nchain.com for more information.
nChain group has offices in Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Slovenia, with a current workforce of over 200 people, focusing on 3 key areas: professional services, research, and development of enterprise-driven solutions.
Our open-plan offices enable our people to work with some of the greatest minds in the industry.
We are a market leading company, with backgrounds spanning across the globe, ever-growing through new initiatives and ideas. We’re fast-growing, diverse, and fun-loving. Join us and find your edge.
What We Look For
We are looking for smart people who are able to work quickly with highly skilled peers. Our team is small and distributed but very high functioning. We need people who can self-start and solve problems on their own. They also need to collaborate with both internal and community stakeholders, while being an active team member in all stages of the development process as we work towards a shared vision. They need to participate in the requirements review and give valuable feedback to the business.
What We Offer
We are offering a competitive salary including but not limited to the below benefits.
- Defined contribution pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5%
- Private medical insurance including dependants
- Death in service
- Investment into Bitcoin SV (BSV)
- 25 days of holidays plus public holidays
- Agile working environment
- Business Travel Insurance
A Quick Overview (Internal Auditor)
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- External reporting, reviewing the operational teams monthly reports to ensure accuracy to standards. Ensure timely release of reports to the CEO & or Board.
Experience & Requirements
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Preference given to knowledge and experience with both FRS and IFRS standards
nChain is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.