Intern, Sales and Business Development
What We Offer: At GDA, you can build a career out of making things happen! GDA Capital is a global organization that provides vertically integrated financial technology capital markets services
What We Offer:
At GDA, you can build a career out of making things happen! GDA Capital is a global organization that provides vertically integrated financial technology capital markets services to institutional investors and disruptive technology companies. We are the trusted advisor that bridges the gap between institutional capital markets and disruptive technologies. This is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Business Development intern to join our team. This role is best suited for someone who has an in-depth knowledge of various web 3, cryptocurrency, or blockchain related products and companies, and is comfortable presenting research material to internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
You will be an integral part of the team and have a responsibility to work with our sales teams on prospective clients, as well as driving value to current clients and maintaining current and/or building new relationships. In this role, you will:
- Drive growth through revenue generating activities including but not limited to inbound & outbound emails, and video conferencing with prospective clients
- Analyzing new digital asset ventures to identify opportunities for partnership and new business
- Develop existing client relationships and support in the development of new ones
- Brainstorm and structure new investment financing strategies for publicly traded offerings
- Generate regular reports for internal and external consumption
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in progress, or recently completed, with a preference for those who have knowledge of Finance, Business, Math or Computer Science
- 1+ terms of work experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge and experience in the blockchain, crypto assets and traditional financial markets
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Presentation & data reporting skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to check documents for accuracy and communicate detailed changes, given regulatory nature of our industry
- Skilled in learning on the job and being a self starter
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Mature, professional, driven, empathetic
Compensation: $16-$20 per hour
Bonus: Discretionary Performance based bonus at end of the term
What You Will Gain from Joining our Team:
- Joining a great growth centric, exciting team culture
- A chance to make a difference in a growing company
- Exciting projects and an opportunity to shape our future
- Flexibility in working environment
- A focus and support on professional development – we value ongoing learning
Why GDA Capital?
GDA Capital is one of the fastest growing boutique digital asset capital markets firms in Canada. The level of growth that is expected in the coming years is staggering, and we need the right person to come on board to help support this growth.
The number one quality we value is teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting long term career possibilities are available for the driven energetic member to join our team .
Joining GDA today means joining a team of ambitious and caring individuals. Become a key part of our growth by applying today.
Please note, GDA Capital receives a high volume of applicants thus only those selected to move forward in our interview process will be contacted.
GDA is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.