Interest in IT topics and technical understanding in the field of blockchain, SSI or IoT. A unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration and collaboration,…...
Job advertisement CHAINSTEP GmbH
Join us and take on responsibility for our operational excellence
What is Chainstep?
Our clients ask us to accompany them on their digitalization journey and co-create blockchain self-sovereign identity based services or products with maximum real world impact.
We do this by helping our clients to discover the capabilities of technologies like AI, Blockchain and IoT, develop a feasible strategy and accomplish a project based implementation.
We believe that the world cannot be changed if we work in an isolated way. We need collaboration.
We offer a community to support organizations who want to innovate. A unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration and collaboration, sourcing from diversity to harness the full power of co-creation. To foster the entrepreneurial mindset of our employees we run internal R&D with the focus to develop products and services within our own incubator.
We will co-create your specific role in our team during the interview process, so be prepared and have a clear vision of what you want and what you bring – we will define together how we can work together best.
- We are building technically challenging and useful products.
- We are a boutique consultancy and product company bringing identity and blockchain technology into real applications.
- We are t-shaped engineers, designers and extrapreneurs.
- We will be what you bring to the team.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Intern or working student for process management
at the earliest possible time.
- You collect process information for all business processes (HR, Project management, Sales, Finance,…)
- You identify bottlenecks and define the new to be process
- You identify tools to support the new to be process
- You help to sustain the new processes
- Ideally you stay on board and start our operational excellence team
- Successfully completed university degree in the field of – Industrial Engineering, business informatics or business studies but what matters more is a strong interest in process management
- Drawing a value stream map and using standard lean tools is not new to you
- Approx. 1-3 years’ work experience (also as working student) demonstrating that you can own a topic – preferably you gained experience in a consulting company, as a student consultant, in a startup or a corporate process management team
- You like to initiate things on your own and show a high level of problem-solving competence
- Interest in IT topics and technical understanding in the field of blockchain, SSI or IoT
- Strongly driven and ambitious but a team player
- Fluent in speaking and writing English is required, Basic German Conversation Skills
The recruiting process and applicant management of the Chainstep GmbH are handled by the consider it GmbH.