Are you looking for a mandatory or voluntary internship for up to 3 months as part of your studies, either as a career orientation or to accompany your studies? You already have experience in the fiel
We offer internships in the area of Company and Startup Building for the next possible date.
You will find exciting tasks and confidential insights into the development of startups and digital business models in areas such as games, e-health, smart industry, digital twin and e-learning. In addition to building our own business models, we develop complex systems for customer, research and innovation projects in international teams.
You are interested in:
- Business development
- Startups & Company Building
- Online Marketing
- Project Management
We offer companies and solutions in the following areas:
- Digital Twin
- Smart Industry
You will support our team in development of new business models with the opportunity to work autonomously.
- Research, market and competition analysis.
- German and international market research.
- Identification and evaluation of new business models.
- Development and implementation of online marketing activities.
- Support in the creation of business plans.
What we expect from you:
- Enrolled student in the business field.
- At least 1 month, preferably 3 months time.
- Interest in startups and entrepreneurship.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Organizational and planning skills, as well as coordination talent.
- High degree of initiative.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Work permit for Germany/EU.
What awaits you:
- Exciting topics and experiences.
- Challenging tasks.
- Insight into international projects.
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company.
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
Please send us your application in English or German, with your areas of interest or study focus and the earliest possible internship date.
We are looking forward to your application!