Intern for International Corporate Services Project - Purchasing Fecha: 03-may-2023 Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallè
Intern for International Corporate Services Project – Purchasing
GFT is a digital transformation pioneer that develops sustainable solutions based on new technologies including artificial intelligence and blockchain/DLT. GFT experts create and implement scalable software applications that make access to innovative business models safe and easy.
¿Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a student who would like to gain practical working experience in Project Managment Office (PMO), participating in the management and implementation of a project that rolls out a software suite to support the purchasing process in the whole GFT organization (10+ countries). Are you flexible and you like working in a team? In that case you are the person we are looking for.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Support Project Manager in:
- Requirements collections, analysis and structuring
- Project plan and tasks list maintenance
- Process and tool documentation drafting / reviewing
- Communication and follow up with stakeholders (key users, impacted corporate services departments)
- Following up on project issue log
- Studying: Master specialized in Project Management, Product Management, MBA or other related domain
- High IT skills and interest in software suites for company management (no formal IT education or experience is required, though it is welcome)
- English: Full fluency, including good writing skills
- Availability for an internship of up to 12 months, preferably starting in May 2023
- Full time availability preferred; the project involves oversees countries (in the Americas) and various meetings are held in the afternoons.
- Willing to learn and apply learning immediately
- Proactive, committed, flexible, responsible, likes to work with people in a multicultural environment
- Ability to face challenges
- Team oriented
- Paid internship (monthly salary).
- The possibility of Working from Home
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Opportunity to work with highly experienced mentors in a multinational, innovative company where you will have contact with different departments, nationalities and professional profiles.
At GFT we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs. GFT has drafted and registered an Equality Plan that outlines the measures to be taken with the aim of achieving equal treatment and opportunities between women and men within the company, and eliminating, if present, discrimination based on gender.
Join our Global Team!