Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
At Trust Wallet, we have built our reputation around our easy-to-use and secure decentralized crypto wallet, which allows users to have self-custody over their assets and access decentralized services without us storing or accessing any of out user’s identity or asset data, giving users the most control and privacy possible.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most used wallets in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
This is a full-time remote position and can be based in any location.
- Proactively source and identify new blockchain and cryptocurrency projects for Trust Wallet integration
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the blockchain and its intricacies.
- Provide your input on the due diligence process, helping the team evaluate new opportunities via team strength, competitive analysis, and tokenomics, among others.
- Make concise and action-based recommendations derived from key findings.
- Research projects and their design to assess their credibility, technological value and future potential.
- Write and publish research reports on blockchain topics and trends.
- Evaluating opportunities for Trust Wallet by engaging and meeting with crypto founders & management teams.
- Collect first-hand market insights, regularly provide user feedback, and coordinate with other teams to drive market and community expansion
- Experience in working in the WEB3 industry is highly desirable.
- Community-focused: Strong passion and experience in growing the blockchain community are mandatory.
- Product focused: knowledge and interest in Trust Wallet & cryptocurrency is a must.
- A resourceful self-starter and tenacious problem-solver, willing to roll up one’s sleeves. There are no small tasks.
- A responsible and results-focused individual who can work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Data-savvy and analytical, understanding metrics of blockchains, marketing and business development.
- You are preferably located in the US time zone. Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .