Introduction As an Intern you will be a part of IBM Internal Recruitment Team. You will support Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers within the full life-cycle recruitment process. You
As an Intern you will be a part of IBM Internal Recruitment Team. You will support Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers within the full life-cycle recruitment process.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- create and post all open positions on the IBM or external careers sites in a timely manner
- assist recruitment team with initial contact of applicants
- schedule candidates for interviews
- track and update candidate’s status in the IBM recruitment system accordingly
- support all administration activities related to on boarding process
- attend and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other recruitment-related events
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- fluency in English
- very good knowledge of Polish
- very good organization skills and ability to work under time pressure in a fast-changing environment
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- strong will to learn
- desire to work hard and really enjoy a team atmosphere
- any experience in administration or coordination role would be an asset
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.