Quickbit We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. An economy where payments are fast, secur
We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. An economy where payments are fast, secure, and safe – regardless of where they are made. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. In this role, you will be a part of a team consisting of four people who have set the foundation and ways of working with automated processes. You will be a crucial part of our growth and take the MLRO department to the next step!
Interim Data Protection Officer
In the role of Interim Data Protection Officer, you will be part of the Compliance Team and report to the Chief Compliance Officer and provide day-to-day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around data privacy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Inform, train and advise employees and management in matters relating to data privacy and protection
- Collaborate with and be the contact person in relation to the relevant data protection authorities
- Monitor and control internal compliance with the requirements in the data privacy legislation
- Advise on impact assessments for new / changed data processing,
- Act as the company’s expert in GDPR, other legislation and practices in data privacy management and protection
- Provide advice and instructions to all business functions and line managers
- Report any incidents to relevant data protection authorities and to assist in investigations.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience within various financial regulatory areas
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing Fintech startup world
- It’s a bonus if you have an interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
To succeed in the role of Data Protection Officer you’re good at running and developing processes. You are unpretentious, structured and have high integrity. Furthermore, we see that you are a team player who can work both independently and together with other parts of the business.
What we offer you
You will have the opportunity to work from our headquarters in Stockholm or remote from another location. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, private top-tier health insurance, and a wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth are disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part in the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.
Does the role of Interim Data Protection Officer sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We look forward to hearing from you.