Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Managing the project to establish and launch a licensed MTF in France, including leading all the structural and operational set up, as well as all the relevant project execution meetings.
- Leading the establishment of key functions, including, Finance, Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime.
- Leading the Board decision making in key areas, including required policies and procedures; systems and controls; board reporting and frequency, capital and liquidity to run the firm as a going concern, or wind it down in an orderly manner.
- Leading the management body in monitoring and periodically assessing the adequacy and the implementation of the firm’s strategic objectives, the effectiveness of the investment firm’s governance arrangements, and the adequacy of its policies and taking appropriate steps to address any deficiencies.
- Growing the business inline with agreed strategy and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintaining an open and transparent relationship with the regulator.
- At least 15 years of operational experience in a senior management function in major a EU or UK MiFID Investment firm.
- Leadership experience in structuring and launching a major investment firm in the EU or UK.
- Fluent French Speaker
- Experience of working in an EU regulator
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.