Our Exciting Opportunity We are looking for Intelligent Automatio n & AI Transformation Architect to join our team in Sweden! This outstanding role is to be an authority to analyze and break down
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for Intelligent Automation & AI Transformation Architect to join our team in Sweden!
This outstanding role is to be an authority to analyze and break down use cases into architectural capabilities, principles, models, and guidelines and translate business/ use-case requirements into technical requirements.
You will provide technical insights, roadmaps, cost-effective solution designs, compliance, innovations, and knowledge across all Automation and AI technologies towards Business Transformation Leads and Transformation Directors.
You will collaborate and report directly to Head Intelligent A&AI Transf TA Deliver
Break down use cases into architectural capabilities, principles and guidelines:
- Map impact of the strategic requirements to each architecture domain and create domain requirements
- Translate business/use-case requirements into technical requirements
- Deliver and maintain high-level cost-effective solution designs and architecture of cross-technology
- Develop and maintain architecture transition steering artefacts, e.g. standards, design area (patterns, rules, solutions, services, and frameworks)
- Develop and maintain high-level architecture transition plans to fulfill the target architecture
- Review and identify the gaps in the architecture and solution design, assess and define mitigation options
Provide technical insights and knowledge (cross all Automation and AI technologies towards Business Transformation Leads and Transformation Directors):
- in the automation scope during target state ideation and identity what steps can be automated from a technical perspective and confirm needed data, e.g. accesses, security, integrations, etc. (i.e. technical high level)
- Defining high-level solution architecture cross-technology on conceptual level after the best-practice reusable component methodology
- Crafting the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts including security, application landscape, hosting & environments, performance & availability
- Managing architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
Provide expertise across all Automation and AI technologies (designing for high-level solutions):
- Select Automation & AI platform, solutions architecture.
- Participate in the discovery and solution feasibility phase by securing technical feasibility
- Assess suitability for different Automation & AI technologies and secure a high-level solution design with the right improvement levers (tool, process re-design)
Deliver high-level Automation & AI solution designs
- by supporting in defining the performance goals, metrics, and key milestones for the proposed solutions
- Communicate and co-operate tailored solution architecture to the stakeholder org unit
- Support the Automation & AI Solution Manager with development and design for the solution architecture
- Develop solution and domain architecture with reusability in focus, ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Make sure solution architecture is delivered in high quality, within scope and time frame let points with key responsibilities)
To be successful in the role you must have
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education
- Preferably 10+ years industry experience in business architecture, management consulting, and large scale transformation projects with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services in RPA, blockchain, AI, Analytics, and Cognitive Agents
- At least 3 years validated experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with a good eye for business and executive presence
- Min. 3 years working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions with a strategic background
- Advance knowledge in Automation & AI technologies (e.g. RPA, Cognitive Agents, Attended Automation, Low code, Digital Contracts, Machine Learning et al.)
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience in large transformation projects is crucial
Strong stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy:
- High expectations to bring a good combination of broad-based business, leadership, and functional experience to work efficiently as part of a distributed team
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences, and skills to create a learning culture
- Multi-functional understanding with an expertised knowledge of how the global organization works and interact between different functions/units. Ability to down complex processes
- Strong facilitation analytical and problem-solving skills are vital to breaking down problems into the smaller pieces
Relevant understanding and experience in technology strategy, operations transformation, technology adoption, digital transformation, digital collaboration, and Automation & AI technologies
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap the desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality
- Business requirement understanding, to understand the needs of each business unit/ market area and/or business driver and sponsor. Ability to translate business need into Automation & AI “language”
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach with a passion and understanding of a digital-first approach
- Foresee projects roadmap and have an overview of all tasks and deliverables within the project teams in combination with a pro-active approach to identify possible opportunities in new business areas
- Handling solutions and deep understanding and know-how of managing robots and various technology solutions across different environments. Ability to support the work of developers
- Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include a resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring Manager: Head Intelligent A&AI Transf TA Deliver
Recruiter: Justyna Gnatowska (Justyna.email@example.com)
Location: Sweden (desirable: Stockholm)
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Req ID: 649697