Company Description Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities a
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments.
We co-create cutting-edge solutions with our clients, partners, fintechs and other technology
leaders. We are dedicated to solving hard problems of the future in new payment flows,
Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. We are looking for
passionate engineers who can work on all sorts of system integrations.
The Integration Specialist is an individual contributor role, and this engineer will be
responsible for performing both externally facing and internal integrations. The person would
be an expert on RESTful APIs, service security and application configuration. The role requires
a problem-solving mindset and the ability to understand the network and security
architecture. In addition to the technical skill set, the candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven,
and equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- External systems integration work includes working with developers that are consuming Visa’s APIs via the API gateway, guiding them on API specs, authorization methods, encryption standards.
- Internal system integrations include integration of between micro-services in different environments, setting up and managing security configurations and certificates while following network and zoning guidelines, establishing inbound internet connectivity for applications by configuring the gateways, managing configurations across environments, configuring gateway security for mobile devices.
The role will involve a lot of collaboration with other engineers, both internal and external to
Visa. These would be greenfield innovative projects that will be instrumental in making an
impact on Visa and the payments industry as a whole.
- Experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline or relevant industry experience
- Self-driven and willing to work on new products and technologies
- Experienced with consuming and testing RESTful services
- Experienced with application configuration and deployment
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and
integrating large components for enterprise projects
- Familiar with authentication and authorization methods and standards
- Experienced with TLS, mutual-auth, certificates
- Experience in java or other programming language
- Experience with build and deploy systems (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Kubernetes or similar
- Experience using OAuth2.0
- Experience with mobile security standards
- Experience in payments tech industry
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.