Within our insurance practice we provide services for the Norwegian insurance industry. Our aim is to help them unlock value, grow top line and improve bottom…...
Accenture Financial Services is searching for an experienced professional to our Insurance practice who continuously strives to grow content- and leadership skills, and who is comfortable in dealing with challenges in a structured and innovative way.
Our vision at Accenture Financial Services, is to help financial institutions change to be more INNOVATIVE, AGILE and HUMAN and our mission is to create value for our clients by applying innovation and industry expertise at the intersection of business and technology. We combine Accenture’s services across strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and specialized software together with data driven approaches and deep industry and functional expertise to help our clients on their journey to change.
We are now expanding our insurance practice and are looking to recruit a competent co-worker to join in this endeavor. You will play a crucial part within business and/or IT transformation assignments for our clients. Leveraging your experience and your skills you will contribute to the development of our offering, build and deepen client relationships, and of course carry out valuable assignments for our clients.
Within our insurance practice we provide services for the Norwegian insurance industry. Our aim is to help them unlock value, grow top line and improve bottom line by introducing advanced digital solutions. These solutions span core capabilities such as customer interaction, sales & marketing, improve policy administration, product design, claims handling and advanced analytics.
We believe that you have 6-12 years of experience, either from a position within insurance company or from another consulting practice. We would also like to see that you have:
- Relevant personal network within the Norwegian Insurance market
- Experience from products, services or technical solutions related to P&C and/or life insurance
- Experience from core processes such as product development, claims handling, underwriting, customer support, sales or actuarial
- Have worked with digital solutions such as web apps or other intelligent solutions within the insurance industry
- Experience from Business or IT related change projects
- Tangible and significant sales experience
- Solid personal network within the Norwegian Insurance market
- Understanding and fluency discussing:
- o Multichannel customer interaction
- o Concepts of applied analytics
- Experience in New IT (e.g. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud) is meriting, but not a requirement. Our candidates are curious in how new technologies are shaping the world and our clients.
Professional skill requirements:
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Highly analytical and ability to structure complex issues and tasks
- Proven ability to build strong colleague and client relationships
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in Norwegian and English, and interpersonal skills
- Action oriented with high energy level
- Ability to travel when required (quite limited)
In this position you will:
- Provide solutions to complex problems faced by our clients based on data driven consulting approaches and in-depth knowledge of our clients’ strategic objectives
- Lead engagements, synthesizing numerous efforts to draw conclusions, identifying implications for recommendations, and achieving client buy-in
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Manage activities and deliverables based on plan, reviewing draft outputs, and provide coaching to more junior project members
- Play a significant role in developing new opportunities with our clients and shaping proposals
- Engage with the broader Accenture Financial Services community, as well as other Accenture organization groups to foster collaboration, support growth and development of the business, and bring the best of Accenture to our clients
Are you excited by the opportunity to realize innovative solutions to transform the insurance industry? Apply online below. Remember to attach CV and cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 537,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries with offices and operations in more than 200 cities and in 50 countries. Accenture embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.