Are you an experienced professional looking to take your career within Financial Services to the next level? Right now, Accenture Strategy & Consulting is searching for an experienced consultant/ma
Are you an experienced professional looking to take your career within Financial Services to the next level?
Right now, Accenture Strategy & Consulting is searching for an experienced consultant/manager who continuously strives to grow their content and leadership skills and is comfortable dealing with challenges in a structured and innovative way.
Our vision at Accenture Insurance is to help financial institutions change to become more AGILE, DIGITAL, SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE and HUMAN. We create value for our clients by applying innovation and industry expertise at the intersection of business and technology. We combine Accenture’s services across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations with data driven approaches to help our clients on their journey into the NEW. To summarize, we strive to embody Accenture’s purpose statement: “To deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity”
What We Offer
- The opportunity to become part of the Strategy & Consulting Insurance team working for some of the biggest insurers in Denmark and the Nordics
- A variety of project opportunities including business core transformation, digitalization, industry innovation, and sustainability.
- Collaboration with a global network of talented, passionate colleagues and experts within your field of interest
- Extensive education programs and development opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities locally and around the world
- A diverse and socially active workforce
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and social work environment
- Ability to craft your career based on your own aspirations
You have 3-8 years of experience, with a proven track record of various project deliveries in Financial Services that equip you to succeed and grow as a consultant/manager at Accenture. Previous consulting experience is viewed favorably upon but is not a requirement. Likewise, experience in ESG/Sustainability, New IT (e.g. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud), or InsurTech is meriting, but not a requirement. The important thing is that you are curious about how new trends and technologies are shaping the world and our clients. Naturally, you also have a strong passion for the financial sector. Besides, you may have
- Experience from products, services or technical solutions related to life or property & casualty insurance
- Experience from core processes such as product development, claims handling, underwriting, customer support, sales, or actuarial practice
- Worked with digital solutions such as web apps or other intelligent solutions within the insurance industry
- Experience from Business or IT related change projects
As a person, you strive in a truly diverse and international environment where collaboration is essential. You have strong communication skills and are a dynamic presenter with the ability to convey technology and business value propositions. In addition, you have a proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment where perseverance, a can-do attitude and curiosity are key characteristics. Ideally, you speak at least one of the Nordic languages and it is expected that you are already based in Denmark.
About the role
As a consulting professional in insurance you will:
- Participate in diagnosing problems and provide solutions based on analysis and understanding of client objectives
- Lead work efforts and small teams as part of smaller and larger engagements and be responsible for managing the delivery
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues on the team
- Engage with the broader Accenture Financial Services community, as well as other Accenture organization groups to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the business and bring the best of Accenture to our clients
Apply online below. Remember to attach CV and cover letter, as well as high school and university grades. We look forward to receiving your application.
Note that due to summer holiday period interview’s will be booked from August forward.