Ripple is growing and we’re looking for a talented individual to join our Institutional Markets team based in London. A strong candidate will be passionate about technology, blockchain, cryptocurre
Ripple is growing and we’re looking for a talented individual to join our Institutional Markets team based in London.
A strong candidate will be passionate about technology, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and financial markets; and will have some relevant, analytical professional experience involving one or multiple of these fields, as well as some history of educational and professional success.
Moreover, we are looking for an individual with some experience in trading crypto markets and understands liquidity dynamics (order books, liquidity provision, etc.). Knowledge of algorithmic trading as well as DeFi are a major plus.
An ideal candidate should have some experience in doing quantitative and qualitative analysis and leveraging that analysis into building data-driven presentations and dashboards. Proficiency in Excel is valued, and a statistical programming stack such as Python/NumPy/Pandas would be a plus; but most importantly, the candidate’s attitude, willingness and ability to learn will be prioritized.
This Analyst will support and work closely with a team of financial professionals on the Institutional Markets team, responsible for managing and expanding XRP liquidity and utility.
Ripple’s vision of an Internet of Value requires digital asset efficiency and a healthy crypto market, and robust liquidity is a core component of making that vision a reality.
We’re looking for a smart and adaptable junior professional who is looking for a high-impact role with a rapidly growing company at the intersection of finance and technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help execute the team’s strategy around XRP liquidity growth in the EMEA region by developing existing and winning new partnerships with crypto liquidity- as well as infrastructure providers
- Explore new use-cases for XRP growth in the crypto market and build corresponding partnerships (such as DeFi)
- Support Ripple’s ability to understand the XRP trading markets in order to manage our digital assets and our products that leverage digital assets
- Build robust analytics and craft clear, data-driven visualizations and presentations to help with market performance assessments for a variety of audiences, including Ripple’s external partners, customers, and our own senior leadership
- Learn about the digital asset markets, helping the team compose deep analysis of those markets to inform the company’s strategy and decision-making
- Work with internal teams in supporting the broader company’s efforts
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years experience in markets, finance/crypto
- 3+ years educational/professional experience in Excel. Also, Python/NumPy/Pandas or similar technology stacks is a plus (but not required)
- Understanding of and experience in trading markets: traditional, crypto or both (DeFi know-how a plus)
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders
- Passion for fintech, markets, and Ripple’s vision of the Internet of Value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Experience with cloud computing and storage is a plus, preferably GCS
- BS/BA in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another analytic discipline
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.