Who We Are Paradigm is the leading institutional OTC trading platform providing a single point of access to multi-dealer, block liquidity for crypto futures and options across the largest derivatives
Who We Are
Paradigm is the leading institutional OTC trading platform providing a single point of access to multi-dealer, block liquidity for crypto futures and options across the largest derivatives exchanges globally. We’ve established ourselves as the pioneers of RFQ-based block trading, with $7+ billion in monthly volumes, and routinely account for 10-30% of daily global cryptocurrency option flows. The firm has a global network of 500+ counterparties that include hedge funds, OTC desks, lenders, structured product issuers, market makers, and family offices.
Working at Paradigm
This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast-paced, diverse, and global team. We strive to build institutional-grade products for the crypto markets, work with the largest crypto exchanges in the world, and anticipate a very exciting product pipeline for 2021 and beyond.
At Paradigm, we take ownership of our work with the highest standards of professionalism.
We are looking for an Account Manager to increase trading volume within our existing client base. They will be in constant communication with our clients to develop and deepen these relationships.
Ability to analyze trading data for growing client knowledge base and point of engagement with client accounts. Responsible for identifying areas to expand business with new products.
- Industry experience in client service account management- support for a derivative trading desk or derivative trading experience a plus
- Ability to analyze trade data and understand trading strategies across options and futures creating a data driven approach to liquidity management
- Understanding trade structures that are attractive to our client based, and use to grow client engagement on our platform
- Ability to generate client reports surrounding trends, activities, and market impacts that may effect business on a weekly and monthly basis
- Drive client engagement proactively, reaching out to better understand their needs and any changes to their trading strategies. Update clients on any new Paradigm features or products that would positively impact their business
- Facilitate onboarding calls to educate clients and prospects on product features/workflows and answer any technical-related questions
- Prepare and present reports on client activity to the Paradigm management team
- Act as a liaison between the client and other internal teams, including Engineering, Product, QA, and Compliance when surfacing bugs, incidents, and product feedback
- Show the highest level of professionalism both internally and externally
- Programming knowledge a big plus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- We honor our diversity: our teammates celebrate the national holidays of their home country, in addition to floating holidays to honor what matters most to them, not HQ.
- Full health benefits: medical, dental, vision, as well as a Flexible Health Savings Account
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- 401k/ Roth
- Generous technology allowance: $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials…whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You’ll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- We are a team that genuinely cares about your long-term career growth, not just whether you finished that project last month. We hope that you will stay with us for the long haul, and to that end, we spend the time and resources to ensure that you will grow alongside us.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Paradigm, we know that the more diverse we are as a team, the better our products will be, our solutions to tough problems will be vastly more innovative, and the service we provide our customers will be that much more empathetic.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. Individuals looking for employment at Paradigm are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the interview or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request, and we’ll do our utmost to find a solution that works for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations