As one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, AstraZeneca is focused on providing innovative, effective medicines that make a real difference in important areas of healthcare. At AstraZeneca
As one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, AstraZeneca is focused on providing innovative, effective medicines that make a real difference in important areas of healthcare. At AstraZeneca, innovation is about more than just research. We aim to stimulate continued creativity throughout our organization by maintaining a culture in which our people feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and contribution to our success.
As the Innovation Services Development your mission will be to develop the best strategies that guarantee access and improve the market positioning of AZ products in the geographical area of responsibility, both at the regional and hospital levels, in coordination with AZ’s national strategy, adding value to its interlocutors and transferring what the health needs are to the organization, in order to get our products to the largest number of patients possible and improve their quality of life.
Set up of innovation projects
- Participate in the design of initiatives
- Define the Innovation architecture for the development of the new solution, ensuring it is aligned with AZ Spain Innovation Strategy
- Define and communicate the project mission ensuring alignment with innovation strategy and key stakeholders vision
- Develop project high-level Business Case to ensure buy-in from key sponsors (Innovation Lead, Marketing Leads, Medical & Access Leads…) and SMT.
- Define and manage the project backlog, anticipating and considering customer needs (minimum viable product)
- Define and stablish key milestones and project calendar with team and stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate methodological approach as well as adequate planning of project management ceremonies
Lead and coordinate project delivery and follow-up
- Be responsible for Pilot implementation, assuring time and budget compliance
- Ensure consistent, quality and maximum value delivery and no duplication of efforts
- Measure project performance feeding projects’ key indicators for follow up and evaluation of results
- Periodical executive report to Project Sponsors, identifying potential project blocks and red flags
- Participation in AZ project follow-up sessions to present key achievements
Ad-hoc support to other new services development
- Be part of the core team in initiatives led by Technology, Digital Activation or BU teams
- Ensure the approach to the project is aligned with AZ Spain Innovation Strategy
- Provide Project Management methodology support if required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or pharmacy.
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience in Innovation/Digital project management
- Familiar with Digital Technologies (e.g. IoT, Big Data, AI, Blockchain, Digital Apps, Chatbots, etc.)
- Familiar with Digital Transformation projects
- Familiar with innovation methodologies: Agile, Service Design, UI/UX practices…
- Familiar with Project Management tools: Planner, SmartSheet, Power BI…
- Excellent collaboration and team-work capacity
- Excellent level of spoken and written English (level C1)
- Experience in Pharma companies
- Master Degree/Post graduate training in Project Management