The Role Our client is currently seeking to hire a Digital Technology Consultant at Associate Director level who will join their Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Digital Technology Consultant at Associate Director level who will join their Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis.
Our client are trusted leaders to help their clients identify, adopt, and integrate modern technology solutions into their business, to the benefit of their staff and customers.
The technology landscape is continually and rapidly changing, and their team members must be able to engage and advise across a wide range of technology related topics, understanding the value and impact on organisations
On a day to day basis their Technology Consultants will work with their clients to develop strategies and roadmaps, solution options, and architecture and design approaches. They help their clients plan and deliver these solutions, and help their teams adapt and change accordingly.
They want people who are adept at finding innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology solutions to business needs.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in Digital technology strategy and delivery
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders to understand needs, and to interpret, re-frame, or develop into a clear vision that is easily communicated and understood
- Experience, knowledge, and insight of Digital customer and/or end user technology, as well as trends and emerging tech
- Knowledge or conceptual understanding of backend supporting technology (middleware, networks, infrastructure etc.) that is relevant to Digital technology.
- Applications knowledge, both traditional client-based and modern SaaS incl. related technologies e.g. microservices, containers etc.
- Experience with Customer and User journeys, process design, User Interface and User Experience Design (UI/UX)
- Ability to engage both at high level broad-strokes, as well as at a low practical level
- Proven experience in the ability to capture current and design future state architectures that enhance customer experience
- Passionate about technology enabled change
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Rapid prototyping, Innovation, Scrum and Agile delivery experience
- 10+ years’ experience (ideally some of which is in Consulting)
As a Digital Technology Consultant, you’ll help their clients transform their technology and business landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advise clients on how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
Examples of projects their colleagues work on include:
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes
- Identifying suitable products to solve business challenges and assessing the usability, cost, and feasibility of integration
- Developing process modernisation approaches e.g. via RPA, Power Automate etc.
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g. Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (SAAS, IAAS, PAAS)
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms and End User Computing environments
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
Our clients Technology Consulting team supports their clients transforming their IT capabilities to drive improved efficiency and improved offerings. They deliver innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
What they offer:
- Relocation assistance for those wishing to move to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
- extremely competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, and a flexible benefits package.
Interested? Please send your CV and tailored/bespoke covering letter to Jamie.Ali@amida-recruit.com