The central Information Security 2nd Line of Defence team is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer area of Deutsche Börse Group....
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activities
The central Information Security 2nd Line of Defence team is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer area of Deutsche Börse Group. The function provides effective independent oversight to and monitoring of information technology and information security.
- Maintain, further develop and continually improve the Deutsche Börse Group information security framework to ensure its ongoing effectiveness
- Maintenance and further development of the reporting on the information security status and risks to the Chief Information Security Officer, executive and supervisory boards and/or relevant committees
- Enhance and implement security training and awareness measures within the Group
- Maintain and further develop the information security strategy process
- Provide oversight of and challenge to the 1st line of defence functions, e.g. lines of business, IT and IT Security
- Support and guide counterparts in Deutsche Börse Group entities in implementing and executing the information security framework
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record in a senior information security management role in a regulated financial institution
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulation (BAIT, MaRisk, CSSF circulars, etc) and very good understanding of industry frameworks and standards (ISO 2700x, ITIL, ISF SoGP, COBIT, etc.)
- Strong technical background and practical knowledge in relevant IT Security solutions and very good understanding of emerging trends in information security management and governance and evolving technologies such as Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Robotics
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Ready to start your career with us?