As a Security Analyst for Mitrade your role works inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions and programs,…...
Information Security Analyst UK
Mitrade Group Ltd is a global organisation rapidly expanding to meet the demands of our ever-growing clientele base. Our UK office, Mitrade Services, is just starting up, presenting a unique opportunity to be a founding member and actively working within the core of the business. With this, internal growth is not only welcomed but encouraged, providing our employees with the opportunity to grow, develop and succeed in their role and any future role they might have with Mitrade Services. This position not only has career development opportunities but will also be part of a fun, dynamic team working together to support our clients.
We have offices located within Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China
Primary Purpose of the Position:
As a Security Analyst for Mitrade your role works inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions and programs, while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture. We will be looking to you to provide expert advice on the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information security controls. You will also advise on the most appropriate security strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability compliance of our systems whilst ensuring we can meet the needs of our clients and members of the Mitrade Family.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Responsible for the management and development of the information security management system compliant with the requirements of recognised information security standards.
- Delivering compliance with external security accreditations, such as PCI-DSS GDPR, NIST and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
- Responsible for daily security monitoring and maintenance of the company’s business systems and internal office environments, and employee security awareness training.
- Review and evaluate policies, standards, processes and procedures and drive continuous improvement of information security practises.
- Work closely with regional business and operations teams to ensure security policies, standards, processes and procedures are enforced.
- Work closely with regional and global information security team members
What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree, +5 years information security and compliance working experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of information security governance, risk and compliance
- Solid experience in maintaining compliance with external security accreditations.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of common cyber-attack frameworks and methodologies, such as the MITRE Att&ck Framework.
- Excellent policies, standards, processes and procedures writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of integrity
- Open-minded and cooperative personality
- The following conditions are preferred*:
- Experience in conducting security reviews, audits or assessments for PCI-DSS, GDPR and/or FCA regulatory requirements.
- Holds at least one relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIRSC)
- Solid knowledge in cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience in delivering relevant information security consulting services is an advantage
- Experience in collaborating with teams across different regional offices.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an advantage.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural company with the opportunity to grow.
- Ongoing continuous professional developments
- Work-life balance
- Performance Bonus
Why Join Mitrade
Mitrade Group Ltd is an innovative Global CFDs trading broker, with the mission to simplify FX and CFD trading, Mitrade provides a self-developed trading platform with a wide range of tradable products, including FX, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies to best suit investors’ needs.
Our core corporate values are collaboration, open-minded, responsibility and excellence.
How to Apply
We would strongly suggest you browse our website prior to submitting your cover letter and CV. On your cover letter we expect to read about why you wish to work within the FX / CFD financial service industry. For more information on Mitrade please visit www.mitrade.com
Expected start date: 16/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£48,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19