Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit. You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies. Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations. Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you’ll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
What awaits you
- One of your chief responsibilities will be engaging in and expanding ASIS’s partnerships with key strategic accounts.
- In order to grow these partnerships with key strategic accounts, you’ll develop trusted advisor relationships.
- You’ll identify new opportunities for business and close new business in existing accounts.
- With all your experience, you’ll provide clients with management consulting on best practice and approaches to large, complex laboratory informatics and scientific data management programs.
What we’re looking forward to
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in science-, engineering-, biomedical- or pharmaceutical-related fields
- 2+ years’ experience working in controlled environment within Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Bio-technology, Bio-medical or similar industries
- A passion for continuous learning and development, particularly in technology and data science skills
- Management or Technology Consulting experience with a continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence, would be a distinct advantage
- Flexibility to travel within the EU and globally, based on client demands
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.