Experienced (relevant combo of work and education). As the Industry Relations Specialist for Blockchain & Digital Assets you will Identify and develop key…...
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The cryptocurrency market has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, reaching a market capitalization as high as $2.3 Trillion in May 2021. Digital accessibility, evolving regulatory landscape, growing consumer awareness, and an increasing interest from key ecosystem players such as governments, investors, and businesses have all contributed to this phenomenal growth.
Worldpay from FIS is proud to be a key player in bridging the gap between the traditional and digital financial ecosystem by being the leading payments provider in the cryptocurrency sector. We have been active in the space since 2015 and work with the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, brokerages, and merchants.
We are looking for highly skilled and ambitious individuals to build out a strategic, cross-functional, specialized team that is focused on growing Worldpay’s business in the cryptocurrency space.
What you will be doing
As the Industry Relations Specialist for Blockchain & Digital Assets you will Identify and develop key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities.
- Identify, network with, and attend events for relevant crypto trade associations, advisory councils, and other non-revenue generating partners
- Represents FIS in industry press, crypto associations, at crypto conferences, FIS crypto conferences and strategic crypto sales opportunities
- Recruit, develop and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines.
- Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts.
- Evangelize company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
- Evaluates program trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance to senior leaders.
- Provide financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Monitor programs to assess the sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
What you bring
If you are intellectually curious, driven, and have an interest or deep understanding of the cryptocurrency sector, we’d like to hear from you. This is a very exciting and unique opportunity to join a newly-formed, highly-visible team that will be on the cutting edge of growing Worldpay’s business in one of the most technologically and financially disruptive sectors in today’s economy.
- A partnership and industry relations expert with deep payments domain expertise
- Experience growing a partnership network into new markets
- Excellent relationship management, networking, and business acumen
- A presenter and strong communicator, both to internal and external stakeholders
- Financial analysis and business planning
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.