Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Incident Manager to join our TechOps team.
This is a pretty broad role that will involve investigating and resolving Major Incidents with the corresponding Tech and non-Tech teams to functioning of our ecosystem (Binance.com, Mobile Apps, etc), and other related duties.
It will include close cooperation with our Customer Support, internal Dev/Infra teams, Communication/PR as well as other parties.
This is a full-time position that can be remote.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire