*Fully Remote Role* We are on a very steep trajectory of growth at the moment and recruitment is extremely important. Without great people - we wouldn't have a business. This is where you come in. Thi
*Fully Remote Role*
We are on a very steep trajectory of growth at the moment and recruitment is extremely important. Without great people – we wouldn’t have a business. This is where you come in.
This is a brand new role that is to be added to our People Operations unit. We currently have a well-functioning team that sources fantastic candidates on a daily basis – the reasoning behind this role is purely to offset the increased workload as the business rapidly scales up.
Given that we are primarily a digital marketing business – candidates with experience recruiting for this industry are pretty essential here. Your core focus will be helping us to build Web Development / Tech teams as well as SEO and Paid Media teams. Knowledge of affiliates would be useful but is not essential.
Typical accountabilities could look like the following;
- Liaising with stakeholders to assess team needs and manage recruitment processes
- Publishing, writing, editing and proof-reading job adverts
- Full management of jobs allocated to you; from understanding the role from the hiring manager to interviewing and aiding in decision making
- Work in line with our procedures, providing regular update reports, under the management of our Head of People Operations (recruitment background)
- Knowledge of all types of job boards and recruitment methods – indeed, LinkedIn etc. With a particular focus on direct sourcing and outreach on LinkedIn
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 30 days holiday
- Above market-related remuneration package
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline – we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!
A bit about us..
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday