IIM Integration Senior Engineer
Pleasant work environment
Learning and development
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. As one of Switzerland’s best employers of 2022, we are proud to rank among the top 20 preferred companies within the “Internet, Telecommunication and IT” category. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
For our location in Geneva and Lausanne we are currently looking for a IIM Integration Senior Engineer.
- You will participate to the integration of products and to the development of solutions in the context of the Intelligent Information Management (IIM) projects.
- You will be involved on activities such as
- Installation and configuration of in-house and third-party products
- Configuration and development of new applications
- Analysis of end-user requirements
- Solution design and specifications
- Integration of products in customer Information Systems
- Maintenance and support of existing applications
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbag), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance with 2 days per week from home
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
- You have a degree from a technical institute or university and have at least two to five years’ experience in deployment, design, integration, and maintenance of third-party products.
- You have an good understanding of the document and information management domain: Document lifecycle, Workflows & BPM, Input & Output Management, Electronic Archiving
- You have technical expertise and know-how to technically lead integration projects:
- Mastery of application integration techniques such as file transfer, http-based API, messaging
- Integration of authentication and authorization management systems with IAM components such as Active Directory and LDAP
- Relational databases usage and modelling – ex: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Postgres SQL
- Scripting in at least 1 language such as Powershell and Bash
- Use, design and development of REST API
- Experience and understanding of software factories and automation tools and techniques to automate repetitive tasks
- You have strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- You have knowledge and experience around document management solutions and vendor products such as Kofax, TCG DocProStar, Camunda, Documentum.
- Kofax KTA product knowledge and experience is a plus
- You are motivated to learn new products and solutions
- You have very good communication skills
- You are a quick learner, autonomous and you have a strong customer focus
- You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility, and team spirit
- You have very good oral and written language skills in French and English
- German language skills is a plus