Introduction Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
To act as IAM Consultant in the Security Services Business Unit. This role needs the person to have proven experience / strong track record of Consulting/Advisory, System Integration (Architect, Design, Build) and Managed Services in Identity & Access Governance, Multi factor authentication, Privileged Access Management (PAM); across large and complex programs. This role requires technical / hands on experience IAM related tools (Access Management & PAM), but will focus on consultancy activities.
- Be responsible for driving and assisting specific IAM signings accross EMEA working closely with the individual Sales and solutioning teams
- Drive security transformation for specific EMEA IAM opportunities
- Act as a senior thought leader and IAM Consultant during the sales phase
- Ability to act as IAM consultant selling security IAM solutions to the C-suite as well as technical members of an organization
- Work closely with the local, Nordic and Europe solution design teams in developing client presentations Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and architecture
Delivery (some of the following)
- Extensive knowledge and experience within Access Management (AM), Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity Governance.
- Track record in design and delivering complex IAM projects acting as IAM Architect or IAM Consultant or IAM hands on execution.
- Track record and experience in the area of PAM architect design, solutioning and deployment.
- Hands on experience with one of more of following: CyberArk, SailPoing, Okta, ISAM, ISIM, IGI, PIM, ISAM ESSO, Thycotic, BeyondTrust.
- Assist in the Implementation and maintenance of IAM systems with a focus on privileged ID management, using different IAM tools that are available on the market and used by clients (e.g. Thycotic, CyberArk, Beyondtrust)
Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity and country needs.
This role can be situated in either Sweden, Denmark, Germany or Italy
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the IAM domain (AM, PAM and IAM governance)
- At least 5 years’ experience working in large IAM programs or projects
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate IAM solutions
- Experience with IAM related Cloud architecture and solutions
- Experience with IAM design and architecture
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Readiness to travel
Fluent in English and Swedish
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience with some of the following areas:
- Identity life-cycle, provisioning, workflow automation, delegated administration, password synchronization, self-service, Role Based Access Control, security standards, policies processes and procedures. Operating System, Application and Web Application Access controls and methods
- Web Access Management, Single Sign-on, Access Federation, Mobile access management, API access management, handling Oauth OIDC protocols, Desktop Single Sign-on, RBAC
- Vaulting, Session Recording, Access Controls, Directory Services; LDAP, Active Directory, replication/synchronization
Fluent in English and Swedish
About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.