p span style font weight 400 The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, span span style font weight 400 buil...
The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Human Resource Business Partner is really great at partnering with business leaders in our R&D teams to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, employee engagement, career development, organizational development and more. We measure success by the ability to form true partnerships with leaders in the organization and the ability to build processes that best support our internal team members.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed influential partnerships with middle and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
- You’ve developed the ability to understand business objectives and can translate them to an HR agenda that continues to drive global improvement, productivity, and development within their teams and company.
- You have a deep understanding of the business and can be a thought leader on people and organizational topics within your dedicated team as well as cross-functionally
- You coach business leaders on employee relations matters including performance management, feedback, and career pathing and mediate when needed
- You partner with People Operations to develop manager and team trainings focused on development, culture and career growth
- You partner with the Talent Acquisition and Finance on strategic headcount planning, identifying critical roles, and succession planning
A background like this helps:
- You have strong HR functional expertise and a proven track record of being a leader, strong skills in change management, facilitation and strong ability to identify, resolve or refer complex issues in support of a positive work environment
- You have specifically supported R&D teams and managers before
- Familiarity with employment laws and best practices, global experience a plus
- Interpret policies and regulations to ensure fair and equitable resolution of issues
- You can manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives
- Ability to develop strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- You have a strong curiosity and sense of urgency – driven by results
- High-growth startup experience is a plus!