Human Resource Manager
Z3Bros is a Gaming Studio that has successfully launched two mid-core mobile games in the past and we are now working on the next generation of blockchain games , trying to create an honest and susta
Z3Bros is a Gaming Studio that has successfully launched two mid-core mobile games in the past and we are now working on the next generation of blockchain games, trying to create an honest and sustainable model of gameplay where, as with any other game, fun comes first (unlike the majority of blockchain games out there)!
We are backed by industry experts and we are in search of the next big thing, so if you are looking for the opportunity to innovate and work in an environment where everyone can contribute and improve the game, growing with the company, this is the role for you.
About this role
As our HR Manager, you’ll ensure the smooth running of the HR operations. You will be the go-to person for all HR matters and issues. You are highly organized, passionate, and a problem solver who can work under pressure. This is a busy HR Manager role with lots of variety. This role requires to work in the office 5 days a week.
- Support leaders across the business to deliver organizational success in change management and organization design (including restructure/ redundancy processes).
- Coach, develop, and support leaders to develop their people management capability, advising on complex people issues and casework
- Work closely with the L&D team to identify training needs and strategy
- Work closely with the Talent team to hire the best talent
- Be an ambassador of the HR function through professionalism and practice
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels across the organization
- Experience in talent acquisition in the East Asian market and ability to cooperate with the local team.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with HR operational knowledge
- Collaborative partnering skills
- Highly organized with excellent planning skills
- Commercial thinking & acute knowledge of employment legislation
- Flexible and creative to take considered risks
- Learn and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Manages conflict and challenges in an open and constructive manner.
- Demonstrates role model behaviours
- Passionate and agile deliverer