Aufgaben As an experienced OutSystems Tech Lead, are you interested in being relocated to Malta, to help grow a new developer hub from the ground up? Do have experience in leading and training te
As an experienced OutSystems Tech Lead, are you interested in being relocated to Malta, to help grow a new developer hub from the ground up? Do have experience in leading and training teams in OutSystems, enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity? Do you enjoy managing technology projects and problem-solving solutions? Do you relish the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative management in a fast paced environment and where you can really have an impact? Do you want to work in an innovative environment where your ideas can be expressed? Do you have consulting experience and enjoy working with clients? Are you interested in being trained by leading OutSystems architects to expand your own capabilities?
Do you imagine belonging to a company that is values driven, where you can grow your career, achieve a work-life balance and participate in work that is meaningful and has purpose? At JET people always come first. Why? Because we believe happy, talented people are the ones who can make the world a better place.
If this sounds like you, the Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an exciting opportunity open for a Hub Manager & OutSystems Tech Lead based in Malta.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, finance, statistics, or a related technical field. Master’s degree is highly desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an OutSystems Tech Lead with client facing experience and at least 7 years of software development/software design and infrastructure architecture experience
- Demonstrated experience managing and training teams of OutSystems developers
- Demonstrated strategic and management skills
- Solid experience leading and inspiring software development teams in an Agile environment
- Deep understanding of cloud computing, business drivers, emerging technology trends and their impact on customer opportunities
- Proven experience in projects implemented with substantial business processes covering finance management, supply chain and manufacturing areas
- Ability to solve complex business questions with data; the curiosity to dive deep and identify the root causes
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Ability to set healthy boundaries and challenge ideas in a positive and productive way
- Proficiency with at least one programming language: PHP, C# or Java
- OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus
- Experience and ability to drive software engineering lifecycle best practices
- Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world in English
- Positive and solution-focused attitude
- Ability to self-reflect and willingness to grow
- Multicultural & interdisciplinary teams
- Promotion opportunities
- Collaborative environment
- Flexible work conditions
- Social & environmental projects
- Wellbeing programs
- Open & honest communication
- Learning, mentoring & coaching
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET’s founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan who combined, have experience in business management, emerging technologies, media and consulting. JET is a leading boutique specialist in innovation strategy, management and delivery in the DACH region, leveraging our four technological pillars, OutSystems low-code, blockchain, enterprise AI and gamification. With powerful capability in both web and mobile applications for B2B and B2C solutions, JET uses technology to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send your cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV to us.