Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world.
We are looking for experienced game developers to join our Strategic Partnership team. In this position, you’ll be responsible for porting in HTML5 our game portfolio on multiple new platforms such as Snapchat or Facebook. You’ll have the opportunity to show your creativity and have a good level of autonomy in your development projects. You’ll be working on exciting game projects, implementing innovative game features.
- Adapt our game portfolio on multiple HTML5 channels (incl. social platforms)
- Build entire games in HTML5 (core gameplay)
- Build multiposting tool and integrate H5 channels SDK
- Implement game features specific to each channel (e.g. real-time multiplayer, VR features, etc.)
- Find and create new innovative meta-gameplay for existing games
- Optimize live game performance
- Create seasonal game features & events
- Contribute to build Voodoo’s HTML5 technical framework
- Help building HTML5 technical documentation
- Proven experience with mobile game development
- Understand what makes a game fun and have an interest in Hyper Casual games
- Creative and you have a hacker mindset
- Strong ability to adapt and are effective in new situations with a highly dynamic environment.
- Eager to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis
- Speak and write English