p Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
HR Recruiting Specialist
What will you be your tasks?
- Recruiting of new talents incl. sourcing and candidate management
- Managing a pipeline of spontaneous candidates and identify future opportunities
- Answering internal and external recruiting requests
- Writing and posting of job advertisements and handling the operational recruitment process from A to Z
- Develop a recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, and digital and non-digital employment marketing
- Acting as an ambassador to represent the culture of Bitcoin Suisse
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree or federal diploma in Human Resources
- Proven experience in recruitment and experience in the financial area is a must
- Experience in using LinkedIn, Prescreen and any other active sourcing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English is mandatory
- Energy and agile to adapt in a fast-pace environment
- Strong customer focus, communicative and committed with high standards of delivery
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland