Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Operations Specialist aims to deliver full spectrum of HR services to the employees during their entire life cycle with the company. This role will work closely with Global and Regional HR Shared Services Centre to support HR operations in respective countries. He/she is also supposed to build up strong teamwork/partnership with BU and country HRBP to facilitate the implementation of various HR Programs.
- Facilitate/conduct all workforce administrative processes – onboarding/offboarding, probation management, employment verification, contract and document management in accordance with service level agreement.
- Handle employee inquiries as tier 1 support and maintain inquiry FAQ to establish the knowledge database.
- Employee timesheet, leave administration, compensation data collection for payroll processing.
- Enrolment and termination for commercial insurance.
- Support on international assignment or relocation, work with Global Mobility team on visa/immigration service, provide guidance and support on employees’ lodging, kids’ education, culture adoption, repatriation process etc.
- Maintenance of employee and organization data in HRIS, generate HR data reports and function data dashboard.
- Manage the quality control process in order to ensure that HR Operation services meet employee expectations as well as comply with local labour law and legislation.
- Ensure the improvement and optimisation of the administrative processes, including systems and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with major in relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR Operation or Shared Service, working history in big MNC or fast-growth hi-tech company is a plus.
- Good command of english, both written and spoken.
- Easy-going, willing to accept change and customer oriented.
- Can work under high pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire