About Us We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia. Founded in 2018, Koinly i
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
About the role
We are looking for an HR Manager who has the hunger to achieve something great. Experience is not as important. Drive is. You’ll join a startup experiencing rapid growth and will manage the HR function with a key focus on recruitment, employee engagement, retention, payroll and regularly reviewing and improving the company’s HR policies and procedures.
An ideal candidate will be the one who can get hands-on across many of these areas along with managing a small team underneath them.
You will be an important part of a tight-knit remote team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level.
- Lead recruitment activities and establish strong recruitment pipelines
- Champion initiatives to improve culture and camaraderie
- Design and run employee onboarding programs
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Meet recruitment targets and report on hiring progress to the Leadership team
- Build KPIs to track the employee onboarding and satisfaction surveys
- Support payroll, reimbursement, and other duties, as required
- Administer the compensation & benefits program – leave policies, bonuses, etc
- Further develop and manage the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding, including PIP, training, exit interviews and turning feedback into actionable insights
- You have 4+ years of experience working in HR roles
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and high levels of leadership skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You thrive in unknown situations. You can apply logical reasoning, find solutions, and lead
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Prioritize efficiently. You’ll be juggling a thousand things at once. Be able to recognize which tasks are most important and get those done.
- Responsible & accountable. If you say you will do it, you do it.
- Very strong analytical skills (understands how to build KPIs and can export and handle data in spreadsheets)
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday