Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for an HR Lead who will work closely with the COO and Head of Operations on aligning the HR strategy to company goals. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Support Top Management in developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Lead the HR Team
- Implement HR strategies
- Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Support and shape the cultural vision of Lightcurve
- Manage the onboarding process
- Foster a Learning and Development environment
- Supervise the payroll process
- Oversee the administration of employee records
- Maintain, and continuously improve HR processes
- Be a daily point of contact for employees
- 4+ years experience as an HR Manager
- Native level German and English communication skills
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Excellent leadership qualities, such as the ability to communicate well, motivate their team, handle and delegate responsibilities.
- Effective team player
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Result- and detail- oriented
- Exceptional organization skill
- Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency enthusiasts
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.com.