Onboard new APAC hires by communicating with future hires, updating new hire templates, and maintaining documents; Setting up performance management, benefit…...
Note you will work for another company, Recruitment Managed by Easy Payroll Global
Company details and description
The company has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and their vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. This company is proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
The company is growing the international offices in 2021. The current HR Ops headcount of 2 is at 100% capacity with current employee headcount. They would like to ensure to have the right headcount to support this growing population. In addition to this, they would like to dedicate this headcount to support the APAC region and ask that this role has experience working in/with APAC. Currently, the company doesn’t have this experience in house and they lean on external employment advice and a Sharoshi, however they are missing the cultural elements to make the company in this region a great employee experience.
The company would like to consider candidates in all international locations and be mindful of, if they get candidates based in the APAC region, there will be little time zone lap over with the HR Ops team and their manager, meaning they’ll need to be experienced and have the right set of skills to work autonomously.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Onboard new APAC hires by communicating with future hires, updating new hire templates, and maintaining documents; Setting up performance management, benefit profiles, creating timecards; Completing right to work checks, scheduling day 1 and 2 onboarding sessions. Coordinate the APAC region HR orientation session and ensure presenters and all new hires are invited to their sessions and their first weeks at the company are a great experience.
- Process in life-cycle changes and requests, such as promotions, international transfers, name changes, title changes, reporting/org structure changes, employment verification requests, answer employee questions on process and procedures
- Manage all the APAC region’s administrative processes and procedures for the HR Operations team. Document new processes for the region and communicate to the wider team.
- Seek improvements for APAC specific processes, identifying what’s broken and the inefficiencies; prioritizing what will have the most impact; proposing solutions and working with CoE partners to operationalize.
- Partner closely with HR Operations Leads and wider HR Operations Team, communicating APAC best practises and how APAC fits into global processes.
- Research into regional policies and work with global counsel to assess what we need operationally to be compliant.
- Be the voice of the people in APAC. Bring to light any pain points of the employee experience cycle. Investigate solutions and see through changes to production.
- Partner with our HR systems and analytics team to prepare regular and ad hoc reports requests.
- Responsible for ensuring HRIS is up-to-date at all times.
- Support and help with ad hoc projects and requests.
- Operationalize relocation cases to/from the APAC regions, ensuring global consistency with company’s mobility/relocation policy and assisting with immigration matters.
What Our Client Looks For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 4+ years of HR experience.
- Work autonomously, at present, you may be the only HR person in the APAC region
- Detail and data oriented with impeccable follow through.
- Strong interest in process improvement – you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information.
- Creative, innovative, passionate.
- Excellent communication skills – being able to communicate complicated matters, clearly concisely.
- Experience with Workday
Nice to haves:
- Experience in startup culture – comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action.
- Experience with the Google suite, Slack and Zendesk
Additional Information: this is a potential contract to hire
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: 17/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €50,000.00-€58,000.00 per year
- Remote interview process