Facilitate the on- and off-boarding of employees and contractors. Update and maintain company policies and implement new HR procedures across the Foundation....
Do you feel passionate about supporting high-performance, multinational teams? Do you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with new problems to solve every day? Do you want to be part of a young and growing technology organisation with a strong vision?
Then come join the Web3 Foundation team in Zug as a
Web3 Foundation accelerates the development and adoption of the decentralized web. We’re providing the framework and setting the standards for an ecosystem so that the most cutting-edge projects can work together, multiplying their benefit to society as a whole. We’re building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets and commerce through blockchain and cryptographic technologies. At the core of this work is Polkadot – a platform that enables blockchains of all kinds to interact and communicate with one another. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and join in shaping the future of society for the better.
We are a lean team with a flat organisation. You will be working closely together with team members in Zug and in remote locations. This position is based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Facilitate the on- and off-boarding of employees and contractors
- Update and maintain company policies and implement new HR procedures across the Foundation
- Be the first point of contact for employee and contractor queries
- Coordinate with external stakeholders such as local authorities and insurance providers
- Maintain and update the HR system (BambooHR) and employee physical records
- Prepare and maintain HR documentation and administration tasks such as; contracts, certificates, visa applications and registrations with local authorities
- Support HR projects and initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
- Commercial training (kaufmännische Ausbildung) and further education in human resources (HR specialist) or bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in an HR generalist or in a people operations function
- Working knowledge and understanding of Swiss employment legislation and the Swiss social security system
- High affinity to technology and experience with HR/ATS Software
- Goal and results orientated with a high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Regular company retreats at unique locations located around Europe
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, machine-learning algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.)
For more information about us, visit us on:
- Web3 Foundation website: https://web3.foundation/
- Polkadot website: https://polkadot.network/
- Github: https://github.com/w3f/polkadot-overview