Bitfury Technology is innovative technology and product development business which is to make the difference in digital currency ecosystem....
Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Bitfury Technology is innovative technology and product development business which is to make the difference in digital currency ecosystem. To provide effective partnering to business needs and solution, as well to transactional support in various HR activities to enable success of the company and employees. Someone who will is ready to seek, find, build and retain strong, passionate people, create the best teams who will enable us to reach new highs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as business partner to CEO and teams;
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop organizational structure and plan;
- Transfer business strategic needs into organizational and people priorities,
- Support us to develop company values, that will enable to build strong leadership;
- Build with us value based company culture, communicate, monitor and ensure proper actions under it;
- Implement, execute, monitor people strategy aligned with the business needs;
- Ensure proper development of HR process and procedures, including but not limited with talent management, org development, compensation and benefits, motivational, retention and other people oriented programs;
- Develop the best HR practices based on internal and external business drivers and market environment.
- Build talent plan aligned with company needs and strategy, including attraction, hiring and budgeting;
- Identify needed key competencies and ensure competence based best talent onboarding;
- Build and implement talent development programs aligned with business and talent needs, based on company culture and values.
- Align with diversity and inclusion principles to contribute into workforce diversity and inclusive leadership practices;
- Promote company culture internally and externally by being role model and guising management with these principles;
- Partner with leadership on the best solutions providing effective coaching to improve leadership and people capabilities
- Provide proper analytics of HR insights, associated needs and the risks;
- Facilitate meeting and people oriented meetings, navigate with time zones;
- Support in compensation and benefits program development.
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Master Degree in human resources or related field
- 6+ years of work experience in HR, evolving employment laws and policies
- Experience in international HR and global operations
- Preferred qualification in HR professional certification
- Adaptive to the changing environment
- Experienced in working globally, with different business streams in different locations
- Self starter, confident and driven
- Excellent problem solving, mediation experience
- Strong understanding of HR analytics and data interpretation
- Very collaborative
- Willing to coach, advise and provide support to people and management to meet business goals