Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance have exciting opportunity to recruit a HR Business Partner to support our Customer Service function which is distributed across many parts of the world.
As a partner to the Customer Service function, you will consult and provide your expertise covering a wide range of HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. You will proactively help to resolve issues and offer your advice to enable a rapidly growing team and ensure maximum effectiveness for your function. As a member of the Global HR team, you will also contribute to core HR strategies including CoE, C&B, evaluation, culture and improving processes.
- Partnering with the Customer Service function to offer solutions and ensure HR policies are in line with business goals.
- Provide strategic expertise relating to OD, global C&B, Performance and TD for the effective growth of rapidly expanding function.Implement and contribute to global HR strategic initiatives and improve processes.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Consult and offer advice and drive improvements within your partnered teams.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, diversity.
- Deep knowledge in at least one of the core HR domains (Performance Management, Training & Development etc.).
- A recognised certification as a professional Coach is an advantage.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior team members.
- Deep knowledge of employment law within multiple regions.
- Working knowledge of HR operations including new hire on-boarding, facilitating performance evaluation, and data consolidation/management of employee workload balance.
- Strong logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.