Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Responsible for aligning HR objectives with respective business units to deliver value added service.
- Provide strategic advice on the different functions of HR and ensure that all policies implemented are aligned with business objectives.
- Be the main point of contact for any employees queries and support resolving of complex issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, and diversity.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with members of leadership and senior team members.
- Deep knowledge of employment law in multiple jurisdictions across Europe. This position can be based out of London as well.
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire